1. Harvard documentation has shown that fluoride damages brain development in children  Dwyer, M. (2012, July 25). Harvard School of Public Health » HSPH News » Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children. Retrieved May 21, 2013, from Harvard School of Public Health: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
2. It is an established fact that fluoride is a main ingredient in rat poison.
3. Fluoride is a medical drug, not a purification chemical, which is added to our tap water en masse.
All water treatment chemicals, with the exception of fluoride, are added to make drinking water safer & more pleasant to consume. Fluoride is the only chemical added to treat people who consume the water, rather than to treat the water itself. Fluoridation water supplies can thus fairly be described as a form of mass medication.
4. The main chemicals used to fluoridate drinking water are sodium silicofluoride and hydrofluorosilic acid. These silicofluorides are not pharmaceutical grade fluoride products but instead are the waste products from wet scrubbing systems of the fertilizer industry. Since these silicofluorides undergo no purification procedures, they can contain elevated levels of arsenic. In addition, recent research suggest that the addition of silicofluorides to water is a risk factor for elevated lead exposure, particularly among residents who live in homes with old pipes.
5. The National Research Council (CRN) stated in 2007 that "it is apparent that fluorides have the ability to interfere with the functions of the brain." The NRC has also expressed concern about fluoride's link & contribution to dementia.
In 2007, the Neuro Toxicology Division of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency identified fluoride as having "substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity." A developmental neurotoxin is a chemical that can damage young, developing brains.
In July of 2012, a team of Harvard researchers published a 'meta-analysis' of 27 studies that have investigated the relationship between fluoride & human intelligence. The overwhelming majority of these studies found that fluoride exposure was associated with a reduced IQ in children.
As noted by Dr. Philippe Grandjean, an environmental health scientist at the Harvard School of Public Health:
“Fluoride seems to fit in with lead, mercury and other poisons that cause chemical brain drain. The effect of each toxicant may seem small, but the combined damage on a population scale can be serious, especially because the brain power of the next generation is crucial to all of us.”
6. Excessive fluoride exposure is well known to cause a painful bone disease (skeletal fluorosis), as well as a discoloration of teeth known as dental fluorosis. Fluoride toxicity has also been linked to a variety of health problems, including:
• Bone fragility, bone fractures
• Glucose intolerance
• Thyroid disease
• Gastrointestinal distress
• Hyperactivity and/or lethargy
• Increased tumor and cancer rate
• Disrupted immune system
• Muscle disorders
• Damaged sperm and increased infertility
• Accumulation of fluoride in your pineal gland
There is documentation that identifies dental fluorosis as a 'biomarker' for coronary heart disease (CHD). In 2013 a study in Ireland was prompted over concern that fluorosis might be linked with cardiovascular disease. Professor Takamori's research team observed that children with dental fluorosis have a higher incidence of heart damage and an increase in abnormal heart rhythm than those without fluorosis  Article "Fluoride Linked to Coronary Disease" by Dr. Michelle Kmiec. Web source: www.wakeup-world.com/2014/11/24/fluoride-linked-to-coronary-heart-disease/
7. The Pineal Gland converts the amino acid tryptophan into serotonin – a neurotransmitter – and turns it into melatonin. Research has shown that fluoride calcification in the pineal gland blocks its function to produce and transmit melatonin. Low levels of melatonin can cause severe mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders & memory cognition. Low levels of serotonin can also lead to disorders such as mood swings, tremors, Parkinson's disease and MS in its various forms. Calcification of the pineal gland can be reversed by a diet of natural and organic foods and by drinking non-fluoridated water.  fluorideisbad4u. (2009, June 9). YouTube. Retrieved May 21, 2013, from Fluoride and The Pineal Gland - YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZQ3ixu7a4